Comptoir National d'Escompte de Paris
(CNEP) and Comptoir National d'Escompte
de Mulhouse established
Equity Funds BNP Paribas Investment Philosophy
Anand Shah on how Midcap Funds are shaping up in current market scenario
Asif AminHead - Marketing & Communications
Phone: 022 3370 4219
"*Investors should consult their
financial advisers if in doubt about
whether the product is suitable
Before going in deep, Let us understand you little bit better. And we will provide proper guidince accordingly.
You will need the following:
Start investing with your I-PIN
Start investing withoutan I-PIN
You will need the following:
The information and data contained in this Website do not constitute distribution, an offer to buy or sell or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any Schemes/Units of BNP Paribas Mutual Fund in any jurisdiction in which such distribution, sale or offer is not authorised. The material/information provided in this Website is for the limited purposes of information only for the investors. In particular, the information herein is not for distribution and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any Schemes/Units of BNP Paribas Mutual Fund to any person in the United States of America ( 'USA' )/Canada.
By entering this Website or accessing any data contained in this Website, I/We hereby confirm that I/We am/are not a U.S. person, within the definition of the term 'US Person' under the US Securities laws/resident of Canada. I/We hereby confirm that I/We am/are not giving a false confirmation and/or disguising my/our country of residence. I/We agree and acknowledge that BNP Paribas Mutual Fund / BNP Paribas Asset Management India Pvt Limited (BNP Paribas AMC) is relying upon my/our confirmation and in no event shall the directors, officers, employees, trustees, agents of BNP Paribas AMC associate/group companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of false confirmation provided herein.
You have chosen
Choose update frequency
1. NAV of the selected fund will be sent on the next working day. For example NAV of Monday will be sent on Tuesday.
2. At a time, you are allowed to subscribe to at most 3 schemes for daily/weekly/monthly updates.
3. For daily alerts, the NAV of the selected scheme will be sent the next morning.
4. For weekly alerts, the NAV of the selected option will be sent every Monday morning.
5. For monthly alerts, the NAV of the last applicable date of the month will be sent on the 1st of the subsequent month.
6. The weekend NAVs of Liquid schemes will be sent on the subsequent Monday.
7. Receipt of the SMS alert is subject to validity of the mobile number and availability of network. BNP Paribas is not liable in case of either of these two being insufficient.
Enter your mobile number to get the OTP of your transaction and click on ‘REQUEST OTP’.
Check your mobile for the OTP and enter it in the box. Click on ‘SUBSCRIBE’.
Funds you are following now
Enter your mobile number and click on 'REQUEST OTP'.
1. At a time, you are allowed to subscribe to at most 3 schemes for daily/weekly/monthly updates.
2. Receipt of the SMS alert is subject to validity of the mobile number and availability of network. BNP Paribas is not liable in case of either of these two being insufficient.
Check your mobile for the OTP and enter it in the box. Click on ‘Proceed’.
Simply uncheck the funds you wish to unfollow and click on ‘Update’