- All mutual funds and securities investments are subject to market risks, and there can be no assurance that the funds' objectives will be achieved.
- Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
- As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the schemes invest fluctuate, the value of your investment in the schemes may go up or down depending upon the factors and forces affecting the securities market.
- Various factors impact the value of the Schemes' investments include, but are not limited to, fluctuations in the bond markets, fluctuations in interest rates, prevailing political and economic environment, changes in government policy, factors specific to the issuer of the securities, tax laws, liquidity of the underlying instruments, settlement periods, trading volumes etc.
- The names of the Schemes do not in any manner indicate either the quality of the schemes or their future prospects and returns.
- Past performance of the Sponsor / AMC / Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the schemes.
- The Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the schemes beyond the initial contribution of '1 lakh made by it towards setting up the Fund.
- The Schemes do not guarantee or assure returns. Investment decisions made by the AMC may not always be profitable.
- Statement of Additional Information (SAI), Scheme Information Document (SID) & Key Information Memorandum cum Application forms (KIM) are available at AMC offices / AMC web-site: www.bnpparibasmf.in / Investor Service Centres / Distributors.
- Investors should read the respective SAI, SID & KIM carefully in its entirety before investing and retain these documents for future references.
Sponsor: BNP Paribas Asset Management Asia Ltd. Trustee: BNP Paribas Trustee India Pvt. Ltd. Investment Manager / AMC: BNP Paribas Asset Management India Pvt. Ltd. BNP Paribas Mutual Fund has been renamed to BNP Paribas Mutual Fund with the same SEBI registration number. BNP Paribas Mutual Fund has been constituted as a Trust in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act, 1882 (2 of 1882), by the Sponsor and the Trustee as per the terms of the superceding Trust Deed.